BENTHAM OPEN provide access to peer-reviewed open access journals. These free-to-view online journals cover all major disciplines of science, technology, and medicine.
- All articles are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication
- All articles are available for you to read, download, copy, distribute, deposit in digital repositories and use (with attribution) in any way you wish. No permission is required for distribution, copying or commercial use of published articles. All articles are published under the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/)
- All submitted articles undergo a fast but rigorous peer-review procedure, followed by prompt submission of an article for publication
- Bentham Open offers affordable article processing fees, ranking amongst the lowest as compared to those of other open access journal publishers
- All articles are indexed by Google and Google Scholar which offers additional massive world wide web exposure.